Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Intaki Liberation Front's "rampant griffin" corp logo was adopted after the pro-Federation corp The Durandal Organization created a logo using motifs similar to the ILF's original logo?

Author Topic: Hey there!  (Read 1537 times)

Kentt

• Clonejack
  • "Who Dares Wins"
Hey there!
« on: 03 Apr 2012, 05:23 »

Hey there!

Thought I would introduce myself here after finally getting around to registering.  I play as Kentt Em'asep, and have been playing EVE for about a year and a half so far.  I was first  introduced to the EVE bandwagon by a friend at work.  While on deployment (active US military here), that was when I started getting into the forum RP on the old IGS and "forum jousting" with the occational slaver or two while at the same time deciding how to RP my character.  That might be where I started to like the RP aspect of the game and did not concider myself just as a standard mission runner.

Along with the RP, I enjoy the missions like the lvl 4 ones.  When I joined my friend's corporation when I first started, doing those in a rookie ship was plain fun (even though I lost ships easily).  I ended up calling myself a evasive tanker specilist lol.  Besides those missions, we did not do alot of other fleet operations... but those were a good source of income for a noob like myself.  The SOE storyline was good too, until I hit the end and wondered what to do next.

Our corp was also war dec'd by another high sec corporation.  During that, I tasted my first pvp and liked it.  Surprisenly my fight with them was the only fight in the little war... as during that time, most of the corp members were not active or on deployment.  So after asking me where the heck to other pilots were, and hearing my answer, the war was dropped.  It was fun while it lasted.

My past RP experiences also include some other MMOs like AOC and SWG... mostly SWG.  I have been with that game from start to finish and it was a good run, and I learned alot from it.  Along with all the memories it gave.  If anyone wants to talk old-time SWG, I might not turn away the offer lol.  I was a big spacer, musical artist, and loved to decorate.

Anyways, hello fellow pilots!

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
Re: Hey there!
« Reply #1 on: 03 Apr 2012, 06:54 »

Hello new guy and welcome here!

Seems people have come to trust this site with increasing volumes of info about themselves. This might lead to... security issues. YOUR security :!:

Luckily, while I have run out of guns to hand out, I do have a means to protect you from the bitter vets and their occasional... habits :?:

Here you go;
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Again welcome to Backstage. Refreshments, hoes and coke will be coming your way soon.

« Last Edit: 03 Apr 2012, 07:07 by BloodBird »

Dame Death

• Very Bitter Vet
  • Wetgraver
« Reply #2 on: 03 Apr 2012, 08:47 »

Hello new guy and welcome here!

Seems people have come to trust this site with increasing volumes of info about themselves. This might lead to... security issues. YOUR security :!:

Luckily, while I have run out of guns to hand out, I do have a means to protect you from the bitter vets and their occasional... habits :?:

Here you go;
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Again welcome to Backstage. Refreshments, hoes and coke will be coming your way soon.

I never got whores and charlie :(

Also blood still plays how you been you old kraut.

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #3 on: 03 Apr 2012, 18:20 »

Kraut? I can't recall becoming any more German than I already am...

...and I've been fine, mostly. Can't recall having interacted much with Dame however, have we met in-game before?

P.S - Kentt got himself a bodyguard, to be precise. The hoes... well, I guess the one best suited to hand them out would be Esna, but I hear he's rather stingy about his harem, so I don't think anyone's getting any hoes anytime soon. ;)

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #4 on: 04 Apr 2012, 00:02 »

o/

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #5 on: 04 Apr 2012, 11:56 »

Howdy.
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Saikoyu

• Omelette
« Reply #6 on: 04 Apr 2012, 12:03 »

Hello, welcome to the mad house. 

If you're looking for storylines like the SOE arc, you might try the other epic arcs.  Two are LVL 3 in null sec for pirates and the rest are in high/low empire space for the empires at LVL 4. 

Kentt

• Clonejack
  • "Who Dares Wins"
« Reply #7 on: 05 Apr 2012, 03:34 »

Thank you very much!

P.S - Kentt got himself a bodyguard, to be precise. The hoes... well, I guess the one best suited to hand them out would be Esna, but I hear he's rather stingy about his harem, so I don't think anyone's getting any hoes anytime soon. ;)

Lol, I guess a bodyguard will have to work.  I'll make sure he (or she) gets their paycheck for their dedication >.0

If you're looking for storylines like the SOE arc, you might try the other epic arcs.  Two are LVL 3 in null sec for pirates and the rest are in high/low empire space for the empires at LVL 4.

Hmm, I might look into those... maybe not the pirate ones as I like my high sec home lol.  But yes, I think it is time to see how my ships hold up against harder missions while solo.