Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that Daedalus X pulled off a Capital ship heist in a level two wormhole. read more here

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [LFC] New Gallente looking for either Gallente or Pirate Faction loyal Corp.  (Read 2600 times)

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist

Just join up with pirates. We get more done and get nicer suits.

RP/
You also get more recruits because of a prevailent miss-information campaign designating piracy as 'cool'. Don't worry, once the pro-Fed RP sector has grown large enough to be easily noticable, your kind will actually have to present some effort to grow or prosper.

That is to say, we will be killing all your doods and burning all your hard-earned stolen stuff, and making your worthless lives as horrible as humanly possible.

/RP

Favor the road traveled by few.

Marceau

• Doing average things averagely.
  • Clonejack
  • Freedom through Equality
    • Foundational Questions Institute

So am I safe in assuming that the OOC would be the place to start a Gallente RPer's Unite type thread (like the "Gallente Loyalist Alliance?")? I would assume it would only go here once it turned into moving towards an actual in-game organization.
« Last Edit: 23 Nov 2011, 14:43 by Marceau »

Matariki Rain

• Sweet, gentle Mata
  • Pod Captain

I missed this response before I posted a thread I'd been drafting into Corporation and Alliance Development. I think that's is where people will look for Gallente groups, but I leave it to the mods to move it if they think it doesn't belong.
Pages: 1 [2]