Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the top-heavy, curved, vertical design of the Naglfar was copied from Minmatar totems? Read more in the description

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: [LFC] New Gallente looking for either Gallente or Pirate Faction loyal Corp.  (Read 2601 times)

Marceau

• Doing average things averagely.
  • Clonejack
  • Freedom through Equality
    • Foundational Questions Institute

Hello again, to those of you that welcomed me to the forum, and greetings to those who I have yet to meet!

For those that have not read my introduction, I am not new to Eve but am a new RPer and a new Gallente player. That being said it is time for me to find myself an RP Corp! And preferably medium to heavy on the RP, you have to learn somehow!

I am not very strict on what I am looking for, as I am just looking for a new experience in Eve, something different that the world that is 100% dedicated to PvP. Some of the things I would be interested in include but are not limited to: Industry in all of it's forms (including PI), Mining and I would even be willing to give Faction Warfare a try, and am Enrolled in the Gallente Militia as we speak to "scope it out." I am not opposed to working for someone other than the Gallente. I would be willing to work with/for any of the Pirate corporations as well, that would certainly be a new and different experience I imagine.

Let me be clear that this is a very new (under a week!) character and is not much "help" other than limited light hauling and being bait :P . That being said I am willing to do what I can to help whatever Corporation I find myself in. If you have any questions for me feel free to either leave a reply, send me a PM or contact me in game, my characters full name is Marceau Lafisques. I look forward to hearing from and working with you all.

Cordialement,
Marceau Lafisques

Techie Kanenald

• Egger
  • Beagle

Hey...as you said you're looking for a pirate industry corp...

PRETA Light Industries is always looking for a few good men...Cartel-aligned industry corp, treated like a family.

Feel free to look up our recruitment thread, or contact me (IG or PM) I'll be happy to tell you all about our family.

Marcus Gord

• Mathfail Silverback
  • Egger
  • Soldier of Fortune

PRELI has it's recruitment thread right here on these forums :)

As for not being useful, I firmly believe that everyone has a use. You don't need to have millions of SP to be useful. You need a certain attitude to be useful. Skills can be fixed, attitudes rarely can.

If you can be dedicated, loyal, and have Sweet Facial Hair™ Then you can be useful :)
Stormcrows.

Will pay for good sig. Enquire within.

You can't take the sky from me

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain

For pro-federation options you should consider Eleutherian Guard or Quantum Cats.

Both provide plenty of PvP in the Faction War enviroment......but it is my perception they are less involved with RP itself.

Matariki Rain

• Sweet, gentle Mata
  • Pod Captain

Backstage needs a Gallente roleplayer hook-up thread.

We keep getting people passing through looking for something. What they're looking for doesn't exist just now and they never quite achieve critical mass to kick something off.

Marceau

• Doing average things averagely.
  • Clonejack
  • Freedom through Equality
    • Foundational Questions Institute

Backstage needs a Gallente roleplayer hook-up thread.

We keep getting people passing through looking for something. What they're looking for doesn't exist just now and they never quite achieve critical mass to kick something off.

This was actually very good information to have and I thank you for that! After I consider all of my options (I haven't spoken to anyone yet) going the route of finding a few other "willing bodies" and establishing what we think is "ideal" is an option I had not even considered. So anyone stalking this thread with any interest as to this feel free to message me as well!  :D

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain

Advent Inc, SP-DR, or Gallente Independent Progressive are also Gallente aligned.

Bong-cha Jones

• New Jin Mei
  • Egger

The Eleutherian Guard rp's.  Or, at least, I've had IC conversations with several members, and I myself am always IC when I'm logged in.  And Seriphyn, of course, starts topics on the IGS on a semi-regular basis.  And we could definitely use a Gallente rp hook-up thread; I've spotted a few lone Gallenteans since I've come back.

Marceau, I'm not a recruiter, and I'm new to the Guard, but I'm confident the corp isn't closed to new members.
Formerly Simon Coal.

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran

"Single Gallente male.  Looking for like minded Gallente groups for fun, adult times." 
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Altarr Orkot

• Clonejack

Advent Inc, SP-DR, or Gallente Independent Progressive are also Gallente aligned.

Or you could just join I-RED.  :D

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq

Who may as well be Gallente aligned.

On an unrelated note, +1 on the Gallente RP'er hook-up thread. I've seen so many good Gallente startups go quiet without warning, would be nice to see some stick around.
« Last Edit: 23 Nov 2011, 04:48 by Milo Caman »

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain

Who may as well be Gallente aligned.

Ouch.. That hurts. There is no grey in EvE just the black and white.

DA5UN

• Wetgraver
  • Even drones can fly away

...I feel so bad that I have to tell John that it's Advent Ltd. Bad John, bad.

We're also not Gallente Aligned.

Bastian Valoron

• Egger

Check out also Gallente Independent Progressive Alternative. We are a growing pro-federation corporation not in the militia (but with compatible NRDS standings). We are Gallente aligned and we require everyone who joins to be happy with this. Although we started as a pure, full-immersion role-playing effort last spring, we are these days quite active at doing exploration, pvp, pve and industry.

There's some information on our forums, and you can meet us either in the Gallente lounge or on our own diplomacy/recruitment channel GIPA Public.

Senn Typhos

• Pod Captain
  • Strong, Silent Type

Just join up with pirates. We get more done and get nicer suits.
An important reminder for Placid RPers

One day they woke me up
So I could live forever
It's such a shame the same
Will never happen to you
Pages: [1] 2