Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Grown on a terrestrial world in the Harroule system, the Dryweed plant has fragile, yellowish leaves that burn very slowly, giving off a pleasant vapor that is known to have a soothing effect when inhaled.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Working out AKA "Wtf? My skin is leaking!" [Tracking Thread]  (Read 2812 times)

Misan

• Shady Thukker & Ninja Admin
  • Pod Captain
    • Serious Thukking Business - Blog

This encapsulates my view on a lot of this stuff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33he_chFbgQ (semi on-topic)

For tracking stuff: Saturday turned into a crazy long day. Some capoeira work while waiting for people to show, then an okay amount of Parkour. Was out there for close to four hours, but most of that was helping some people break past some fears.  :eek:

Foot got fucked up during New Years (heels are damned weapons) but still went out and worked on the basic progression of this guy (http://idoportal.com/news/pulling-and-air-babies-86/) minus a couple things. Just moving around the house has turned into a workout when using just one leg though, so possibly unnecessary to do more.  :roll:
EVE Blog and Project Status: on hold -- busy being Thukker-esque IRL.
Twitter
What I'm busy with, if you're curious.

Zuzanna Alondra

• Omelette

Since I was basically using Caloriecount.com to figure out my calories for this thread, I started actually logging my progress there.  I can keep cross posting my numbers if others are finding the information useful. You'd be amazed the calories in some things - or lack of in some cases.  Today I learned mushrooms have little to NO calories in them.  So I can make a sauce, put in more onions and mushrooms and feel fuller without actually taking in the sheer calories I would if I added tomatoes or meat.

Today it was a lap around the mall and spliting portions of things I expected to be high calorie in half and drinking a glass of water.  I also went grocery shopping and filled the fridge with fruits and veggies; but didn't buy more icecream.

Pages: 1 [2]