Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Ishukone corporation is one of the major players in the 'liberal' faction and was the first non-Jovian organization to receive capsule technology from the Jovians?

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Quafe Zero, Hmm  (Read 3031 times)

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
Re: Quafe Zero, Hmm
« Reply #15 on: 07 May 2011, 07:07 »

Just as Bloodbird says, i love it from the CCP guys when the create these things.....cause they are meant to make us grin, smile, laugh, or spark all sort of interesting ideas.....but from a PF perspective it generates either contradiction or open possibilities so twisted that you wonder how it came to be in the first place.

So with quafe zero we know now that Serpentis is a big Shareholder:

http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Quafe_Company_%28NPC_corporation%29

3 anonymous shareholders, if i remember correctly.....these were edited a long time ago exactly as per our suggestion

The quafe project using biomass, well http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Lost_Stars_%28Chronicle%29

well, it kind pictures the internal state of the corporation to seek "new products".....so its would be quite believable that a booster-like product would be developed with help of serpentis......

So yeah, as hellgremlin so beatifully described.....this is a one of a kind beverage  :lol:

Amann Karris

« Reply #16 on: 07 May 2011, 07:35 »

KJLLV

« Reply #17 on: 07 May 2011, 09:26 »

You have a sick and twisted world view young man.

Also, this was obviously the real reason for the Zephyr program; new and wonderful applications for Quafe products!  I mean, the pieces all fit... scanning and speed bonuses?  The perfect combination of Serpentis and SoE technology!

Because, you know, the Serpentis and the SoE love Capsuleers so very... very much.  :twisted:
Unfortunately for your theory, scan resolution has no relation to scanning.

Amann Karris

« Reply #18 on: 07 May 2011, 09:28 »

Unfortunately for your theory, scan resolution has no relation to scanning.
I know. :)  You do realize I was joking with that entire reply, right?  ;)

KJLLV

« Reply #19 on: 07 May 2011, 14:00 »

Given your history? No.

I can't say anything more without being moderated.

Seriphyn

• Demigod
  • New and improved, and only in FFXIV
« Reply #20 on: 07 May 2011, 14:25 »

I don't think Serpentis is the major shareholder of Quafe. I'm not sure who would be "larger", but there's hints that Quafe are the largest mega in EVE.

It is manufactured in Phoenix, yes, Quafe have holdings everywhere, including places like Syndicate and nullsec (just like how ACN has reporters in nullsec)

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?
« Reply #21 on: 07 May 2011, 15:04 »

I'm gonna go with the same view I had on extrapolating PF from the legal disclaimer on that one cloning website: It's mostly a throwaway joke.
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.

Amann Karris

« Reply #22 on: 07 May 2011, 18:00 »

Given your history? No.

I can't say anything more without being moderated.
D'oh, point taken.  Next time I will clearly mark my jokes with a /joke or something.  :s

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #23 on: 07 May 2011, 22:06 »

I don't think Serpentis is the major shareholder of Quafe. I'm not sure who would be "larger", but there's hints that Quafe are the largest mega in EVE.

It is manufactured in Phoenix, yes, Quafe have holdings everywhere, including places like Syndicate and nullsec (just like how ACN has reporters in nullsec)

Seri just go read this link....

http://www.eve-chatsubo.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=4546&start=0&hilit=serpentis+shareholder

I bet sometime ago "it had" Serpentis as shareholder....and given that thread, it got "edited" as anonymous.
Pages: 1 [2]