Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that the Minmatar military specifically recruits hardened criminals for service in its elite Valklear units, and that many of the Republic's most senior officers were originally recruited in this way?

Author Topic: About to Sell: 14m SP Capital / Jump Freighter / Hauling / Rock Pounder  (Read 2863 times)

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod

14 M Sp  Mining / Hauling  Char.

Capital ORE and command ships, Jump Freighters, Regular Freighters, T2 Transport Ships , mining foreman, cyno-lighting, rock-chewing character.

Throw me a number we'll see if it sticks

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.

What's the race / gender?

Do they have a RP-ish name?

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod

Oh yes,

Caldari Achura Female, and is I believe one of the only remaining member of the Khanid Provincial Vanguard.

Tellura

Has no "RP" history but you would have to hand-wave or work in to history being a long-term member of that particular storied and failed Khanid loyalist corporation ;)

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran

....Is her avatar hot? 

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod

tellura i believe

epic securities

Bacchanalian

• Omelette

Thread title is misleading.  You say she's a capital pilot, but she has no jump skills.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod

Thread title is misleading.  You say she's a capital pilot, but she has no jump skills.

Apologies; this is not meant to be misleading, I'm wrapping up those skills over the next few weeks. If someone was interested I imagined they wouldn't mind waiting until I got it to that point.

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me

How about the Khanid Provincial Vanguard? I'll buy that and you can keep the character.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod

How about the Khanid Provincial Vanguard? I'll buy that and you can keep the character.

It would be expensive, but I'm listening of course.   :bear:

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod

She's up to near 16 mil SP now, with more level V skills.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=160652

Make me an offer.

Logan Fyreite

• Egger
    • Eve Opportunist

Because of the way the character market is going right now the 9b base bid is a little bit high for this character. A quick sell would be between 6-7 bil and a strong bid would be 8b+

Either way good luck in your auction, sometimes patience provides the best number.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod

I am fine with 7. will probably restart the thread and start bidding lower. Just need to move this one immediately off my hands. 

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod