Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

the Serpentis stole a Federation Navy Nyx, here is the  news item

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Portal 2 - POSSIBLE SPOILERS INSIDE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.  (Read 3014 times)

Akrasjel Lanate

• Omelette
Re: Portal 2
« Reply #15 on: 24 Apr 2011, 12:27 »

I see everyone is talking about it so i decided to try this game  :s

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots
« Reply #16 on: 25 Apr 2011, 13:35 »

I see everyone is talking about it so i decided to try this game  :s
If you like the gameplay, definitely pick up a copy of the original Portal as well.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #17 on: 26 Jun 2011, 05:07 »

Well, I'm late to the party but I just finished the Singleplayer campaign. Five hours (or how Steam registers it, it could be 5h59m for all I know). It's definitely worth every single buck I spent on it. It's just as chock-full of fantastic dark humor, great puzzles that are just good enough to make you scratch your head and 'explore' the levels, while still remaining well within the frustration limits so they're fun puzzles instead of frustrating.

The characters are great. Wheatley, Cave Johnson and as always GlaDOS is easily the coolest depiction of an AI I have ever witnessed. The level design is fantastic, really. The way the levels move and the sights you see while in transit... I am personally amazed at how well Portal 2 has evolved since the original. The exact same core gameplay, with added hilarity, more epic levels, more story, more complex yet still intuitive puzzles...

It's worth every dime.

And I haven't even tried the coop yet.

Edit: Also, what's the statute of limitations for spoilers on this game? That ending? Come on!
Lemons! I'M IN SPACE! Let's talk spoilers!
« Last Edit: 26 Jun 2011, 05:09 by Mizhara »

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #18 on: 26 Jun 2011, 15:50 »

Edit: Also, what's the statute of limitations for spoilers on this game? That ending? Come on!
Lemons! I'M IN SPACE! Let's talk spoilers!

in b4 accusations of "thread ownership"; I've updated the original post's title. If people want to post spoilers, go ahead. Spoiler tags optional, but lightly suggested.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.
Pages: 1 [2]