Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Achura has been part of the State for three centuries? For more, read here.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: New on SiSi - albino black people, dominatrix outfits and female podsuits  (Read 7632 times)

Seriphyn

• Demigod
  • New and improved, and only in FFXIV

hai guyz,

14 skin tones does not work so well on 'negroid' and 'mongoloid' type facial structures (fine for all the caucasoid races). Brutor female looks fine, though. Because Brutor male is so obviously "I'm a black man" (with very little mesh sculpting range), it simply does not work. Also, this is not consistent with restricting hair colours (Deteis can't get black) or clothing types.

Also new is this dominatrix outfit, for the D/s RPers.

Podsuits are new. I could not get the matching boots there since the chargen seems a bit broken at the moment, but there is an outer, bottom and feet parts (no top). You can mix and match to have something like this for example. You can't proceed without a top, though, which is sorta pointless

EDIT - Also, my character's current skin tone is not available out of the 14 colours
« Last Edit: 02 May 2012, 20:40 by Seriphyn »

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...

I think your brain is just saying "this isn't an African face".

I try not to do that when looking at someone who is supposed to be alive 50,000 years or so from now.

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Matariki Rain

• Sweet, gentle Mata
  • Pod Captain

What is it about the suits you describe as podsuits that makes them podsuits?

I'm sticking with the part of the PF that has us floating naked in our pods, but that "podsuit" is the nearest I've seen to one of Mata's bodysuits/catsuits for out of the pod.

* Matariki Rain goes to set up a new SiSi update.

Horatius Caul

• Words words words
  • Omelette

The way I see it, it represents the malleability of our clones. The same technology that has you apply scars and glaucoma to each successive clone could also apply a weird pigmentation. It's engineering, not genetics.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire

I am also in the process of uploading a video showing the new missile effects, for those not able to get on sisi. I will post it here when it is done.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod

Silly question, but will we have to re-roll to receive any of these new skin tones? I hope not. I need Silas to go about 5 shades darker...

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

Silly question, but will we have to re-roll to receive any of these new skin tones? I hope not. I need Silas to go about 5 shades darker...

No. My understanding is the current system we've got for skintones is going away and will be replaced with these... things. We will most likely be given a full recustomization token when Inferno is released. Which is nice, there's a few things I need to tweak on Morwen; they fixed a bug a while back that helped a certain issue on her mesh but didn't quite put it back to normal, so I need to fix that.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Saikoyu

• Omelette

Kala, you are an internet goddess.

But still no dresses?  Sai want a nice swishy dress.  Who do I have to kill for a nice swishy dress already?

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod

Is the racial mixing in this one as well?

Saikoyu

• Omelette

:oops:

That's worth a blush?  Then maybe I shouldn't say what I would say if you put up video of the new stealth bombers too. 

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod

:oops:

That's worth a blush?  Then maybe I shouldn't say what I would say if you put up video of the new stealth bombers too.

!

As a side note, sorry for the delay. Uploading a 3 gig file to youtube apparently takes all day. It's at just over 85% now, so will hopefully be done before 21:00 xD

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod

Saikoyu

• Omelette

Oooh, pretty.

I guess they got rid of most of the big ball of fire effect.  Some of those missiles looked like they just gave off little sparks, I'm guessing EM warheads?  Also, I see you had launchers that pointed and others (cruise and torps I guess?) embedded, do the mobile launchers do the more macross style squiggle trail and the embedded ones have a more ICBM path? 

Desiderya

Extremely pretty! Thanks for uploading the video! :)
Pages: [1] 2