EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > Player Driven Content

Presenting PANDORA

<< < (2/10) > >>

Esna Pitoojee:
This is... pretty impressive. I like it.

DeT Resprox:
V2 is currently being tested by users whilst undergoing development.  Testers currently consist solely of T.R.I.A.D corporation members at present, but from this coming weekend anyone will be able to get involved.

The current dev url is http://www.triad-eve.net/pandora/agencyselections.php until ready to roll out to a new site url for public LIVE release.

ATXI is streaming live on it when broadcasting  ;)

Aiming to have out by mid August  :D

DeT Resprox:
Now with an updates section to keep you all in the loop :)

http://www.triad-eve.net/pandora/agencyselections.php

There will no longer be any mails or forum posts regarding this, instead i am directing people to use the updates button in the bottom right corner.

I shall be making a public announcement when done in a couple of weeks which will launch with a live video feed through PANDORA as the first PANDORA RP-driven Event takes place (Pt 1 of this will actually be midweek around 14th August and then that weekend it will go full.

Registrations are not yet active BUT the updates section will tell you when they are.  Anyone wishing to take part in testing can do so by registering once activated  ;)

Have fun........almost there \o/

Ollie:
Echoing the "looks good" posts, DeT. It seems to have a lot of potential for the community and is really interesting too.

Will definitely be checking out the Agency system if/when it goes public. Cheers for you lot.  :D

DeT Resprox:

--- Quote from: Ollie on 07 Aug 2013, 19:14 ---Echoing the "looks good" posts, DeT. It seems to have a lot of potential for the community and is really interesting too.

Will definitely be checking out the Agency system if/when it goes public. Cheers for you lot.  :D

--- End quote ---

Thank you!

I am launching singular version this week - public version early September  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version