Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That in Norse mythology, the "Naglfar" was a ship built from the toenail and fingernail clippings of the dead?

Author Topic: An Apology  (Read 1048 times)

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
An Apology
« on: 26 Sep 2011, 17:07 »

Hello Backstage!

I'd like to apologize for what I posted in the Yamagata Syndicate thread. It was inconsiderate of me to both flame someone's recruitment thread, and at the same time, accuse them of what I assumed was going on behind the curtains. I realize that by doing so, I had invited controversy to a corporation that was merely trying to make their way in EVE and have fun.

Faction Warfare politics have gotten me frustrated lately for a few reasons, but that was not an excuse to take it out by a 'hair trigger' on the nearest and next thing to frustrate me. It was and is embarrassing to everyone involved. By saying what I said, I not only made myself look bad; but I also brought shame to my friends, corporation, alliance, and even Backstage itself.

I will sincerely try to avoid making such heated and ill considered comments anywhere else from now on. Again, I truly am sorry for my actions and post regarding this, and I humbly request your forgiveness.

Thank you.

--Kat

Lyn Farel

Re: An Apology
« Reply #1 on: 27 Sep 2011, 06:52 »

FW makes you frustrated first, then you eventually end up crazy. Don't worry, its almost always true. hurrdurr