Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Naqam (A Sansha aligned capsuleer corporation) manufactured the Naqam Heavy Bioindustries Ultra Happy Chip™? It was player created - see advertisements on the Eve Wiki!

Author Topic: Anyone with legal experience able to help...?  (Read 667 times)

Makoto Priano

Anyone with legal experience able to help...?
« on: 17 Jun 2013, 11:35 »

Hey folks!

Writing up a thing, which includes a petition to the CBT. I can feign legalese decently enough, but I wouldn't mind an experienced party giving me some pointers. Anyone able to lend a hand? ;)
« Last Edit: 17 Jun 2013, 11:36 by Makoto Priano »

Marithin

• Clonejack
Re: Anyone with legal experience able to help...?
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jun 2013, 12:29 »

I have a post-grad law degree so I can probably translate into approximate legalese for you if needed (admittedly it depends on precisely what you are actually wanting writing; without actual IC statute/case law to refer to a fair chunk of it will likely involve the old RP standby of Making Shit Up)

Makoto Priano

« Reply #2 on: 17 Jun 2013, 13:48 »

Sweet!

Thanks much. :D You have a draft in your messages. As you can imagine, if you could keep it quiet until after it sees use... ;)

Also, as I'm cooking this up with another RPer, it may see some additional drafts for RP reasons before it gets posted.

Svetlana Scarlet

• Omelette
« Reply #3 on: 17 Jun 2013, 16:22 »

Keep in mind that Caldari law is likely to be considerably different from Western traditions as well. :)

Makoto Priano

« Reply #4 on: 17 Jun 2013, 16:57 »

Oh, indeed! Mostly, this is for style and impression. ;)