Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That many tattoos in EVE are nano-tattoos created with microchips implanted in the skin, programmed to react to the wearer's emotional state? Read more here.

Author Topic: New Job? Easier to Reach In EVE  (Read 490 times)

Jace

• Veteran
New Job? Easier to Reach In EVE
« on: 18 Sep 2014, 09:12 »

For those I am coordinating things with, I think I just became easier to coordinate with and contact by getting a new job. At least, I think I got the job. Being told to come in Monday to fill out the paperwork, tax forms, etc., means I am hired, right? I have never had such a casual interview before. No standard interview questions, no 'you're hired,' just immediately started talking about paperwork and schedules. I think the person who referred me essentially got me hired before I even showed up.

But anyway, if anyone ever wants to coordinate things with me I will be available on the weekends now once my two weeks are over at the old job. And brainstorming and such things are underway for the new Caldari-run venue (not Caldari only) if any other Caldari want to be involved. I am hoping to get a total of four or so operators to help with moderation and that sort of thing.
« Last Edit: 18 Sep 2014, 09:15 by Jace »

Karmilla Strife

• Omelette
Re: New Job? Easier to Reach In EVE
« Reply #1 on: 18 Sep 2014, 21:35 »

congrats on the new job I guess!

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: 18 Sep 2014, 22:06 »

congrats on the new job I guess!

Thanks. It will be weird sitting behind a desk. I have only done that once before in my life and not for very long.

Karmilla Strife

• Omelette
« Reply #3 on: 18 Sep 2014, 22:35 »

I kind of like it, though admittedly that's only about half my job. The other half involves making 70-100 other people sit behind desks...

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: 18 Sep 2014, 23:25 »

I kind of like it, though admittedly that's only about half my job. The other half involves making 70-100 other people sit behind desks...

Me thinks we work in the same kind of institution now that I have my new job. But yes, I am happy to finally have a job that isn't manual labor. My body can't keep doing it.