Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Rimpon, an ovoid, golden coloured fruit with a tart taste, was invented by player Matariki Rain, and has since made an appearance in a number of player-created fictions?

Author Topic: Hired Gun is... for Hire!  (Read 694 times)

Davlos

• Egger
  • Purveyor of Horrible Images
Hired Gun is... for Hire!
« on: 01 Jul 2013, 17:46 »

I have been admittedly super inactive for the past couple months.. but that has been due to exams and super fancy internship in yet another foreign country that I have had to deal with. In a month or so I will be active again and now that Heth is le dead, Davlos no longer has a valid reason to stick around in his Gallente militia corp anymore and he really ought to go back to being goody two shoes again.

Who's up for hiring this insane rebel and putting him into rehab?

Evi Polevhia

Re: Hired Gun is... for Hire!
« Reply #1 on: 01 Jul 2013, 18:55 »

Wanna get paid to shoot Gallente?

Davlos

• Egger
  • Purveyor of Horrible Images
« Reply #2 on: 01 Jul 2013, 23:50 »

For whose cause... and how much?  :yar:

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #3 on: 02 Jul 2013, 00:00 »

How about not going goody two-shoes and joining an independent criminal organization loosely affiliated with the Syndicate and helping to further our own cause - that being to dominate a target-rich, mostly lowsec region called Solitude?

There will be nullsec roams, lowsec roams, far-flung highsec wardec roams, exploration/wormhole pve from time to time and Booster manufacturing, to name a few of the things on the agenda.  We'll be fighting just about everyone, with no faction friendly but for ourselves.

I've just been appointed Head Diplomat and am working on talking the Executor into reseting all but three of our blues... We could use another experienced PvPer.

Hit me or Souchek Lehman up here, ingame or wherever.

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.