EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE Corporation and Alliance Development

((Recruitment thread)) Sapphire Interstellar Banking Solutions[S-IBS]

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ioannis_Sepphiros:

--- Quote from: Menkalinan on 05 Jul 2017, 16:53 ---Interesting idea.

--- Quote ---owning a company inside another company
--- End quote ---

In EVE mechanical terms, are you talking about an 'Alliance' here, i.e. with S-IBS as the executor corp of an alliance of small semi-independent corps?

--- End quote ---

Well the first way for this is indeed the Alliance, another way could be by merging/collabing actively and that would have some impact on the structure of S-IBS, due to this being a dynamic approach it all boils down as well as to sitting and discussing with those who wish to contribute.

In general, I try to find a balance between having S-IBS as something that is fueled/fuels my character's storyline but also as something of a merging point for other RPers to expand on their story as well, in a collaborative manner.

Menkalinan:
I may have an idea for a shared project (or a loan application!). I'd like to discuss it further IC and IG but the public channel appears to be down.

Ioannis_Sepphiros:

--- Quote from: Menkalinan on 10 Jul 2017, 09:43 ---I may have an idea for a shared project (or a loan application!). I'd like to discuss it further IC and IG but the public channel appears to be down.

--- End quote ---

I am glad to hear that, send Sepph an evemail. also the public channel is Yulai VIII S-IBS HQ offices Lobby per anything that S-IBS has to do.

Nissui:
Channel was working last night but unfortunately I turned up too late to catch anyone. Will try again soon.

Ioannis_Sepphiros:

--- Quote from: Stutzer on 10 Jul 2017, 11:37 ---Channel was working last night but unfortunately I turned up too late to catch anyone. Will try again soon.

--- End quote ---

Hello! Although I am active quite a lot, if this happens again please just send an evemail so we can organise when to be both online. Take care!  :)

Also if another corpmate is around just tell him/her to notify me of an appointment and stuff IC wise

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version