EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE Corporation and Alliance Development

((Recruitment thread)) Sapphire Interstellar Banking Solutions[S-IBS]

<< < (3/4) > >>

Ioannis_Sepphiros:
-------Advertisement Update as of 26/08/2017-----
S-IBS is looking to fill its PVE and exploration division. We are also looking and accepting for RP players as well as non-RP players.S-IBS will try and run most aspects of PVE working ourselves from Lvl 4+ mission running up to Incursions and Wormhole/Drifter runs.

-------What we offer-------------------

* Dedicated content generation and PVE(corp/public) runs with efficient doctrines.

* SoE(and not only) Mission Running lvl 4+; Exploration site running.

* Loot system

* Dedicated buyback programs

* Additional revenue streams besides fleet ops.

----What we are looking for--------------

* Willingness to operate in a startup environment( in this growth stage). Be communicative and a teamplayer.

* People who want to have fun and grow better at EVE following a storyline ever evolving and enriching pushing the potential boundaries of the lore from a different angle with innovative ways, all aiming in maximizing the gains of what the EVE world/lore is offering and experiencing a memorable period that goes beyond just gameplay accomplishments.
* Be respectful of the Corporation's rules and other corp members.

Ioannis_Sepphiros:
Update as of 19/12/2017

Greetings everyone!

This is an update from SIBS notifying all those who might be concerned that due to our recent expansions and upward trend we have reached a stage in our short run so far, where the position of the Senior Diplomat for SIBS must be delegated to another person.

This position, a very dear to me as it is a big part of Sepphiros' RP background is one where I must delegate to someone due to reasons of increased investment cycles that; alongside running and expanding the corporation means I can only do so much before my performance get negatively affected. Having said that, this doesnt mean that SIBS is looking yet for a Head Ambassador, which is responsible for all the negotiation and lobbying efforts of SIBS, a current position filled from Sepphiros, but this opening means that should things go smoothly I will have to have Sepphiros delegate the Head Ambassador's position as well in the future no doubt.

To sum up and depending on the number of applications we receive we ideally are looking for 2 people to act as our Senior Diplomats, so they can be guided and molded(along with their witty personality of course) into what SIBS is requiring them to be. The angle of SIBS is a multilayered one which means that these position will be under extreme discipline, primarily as Politics must be handled correctly and also keep satisfied the clientele with the trust they are placing in us.

Thus, if you are into every aspect of Politics in this Interstellar setting of New Eden, enjoy operating in an ambitious active startup environment and you want to be part of a division which is in the prime position of helping us enlarge even more then SIBS might be the place for you. Past experience will be considered a plus but SIBS is always a place where talent can grow so even those who never tried that before but will deemed worthy of a shot will be considered so dont hesitate!

Send me an IC/OOC message(IC message would be much obliged) either ingame, or at the IC twitter account at https://twitter.com/ISepphiros or simply post here your willingness.

The corporation will offer shares and active payroll and potential bonuses to the ones who will be accepted after series of interviews, aiming in making this position one of the best paid positions within the corporation.

Thank you,

Ioannis Sepphiros
-------------------------------------
P.S

This a reminder that SIBS is still actively looking for Exploration centric pilots as well.

Julianni Avala:
Wishing you the absolute best of luck with this! I wish I had a character that was free to do this!

Ché Biko:

--- Quote from: Ioannis_Sepphiros on 19 Dec 2017, 02:05 ---[..] aiming in making this position one of the best paid positions within the corporation.
[..]
This a reminder that SIBS is still actively looking for Exploration centric pilots as well.

--- End quote ---
:eek:
... I don't get paid at all. I guess I'm horrible at negotiating.
...negotiating my own salary, anyway.
But maybe I use this to give that another go. :D

Ria Nieyli:
Good growth, I wish there weren't some unfortunate circumstances. Best of luck regardless, we need more institutions ran by players.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version