Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The True Slaves are loyal, implant controlled slave troops of Sansha Kuvakei? Moar here.

Author Topic: Minmatar Mining Mama Moves In  (Read 868 times)

Ono Todako

• Clonejack
Minmatar Mining Mama Moves In
« on: 03 Jul 2014, 17:13 »

Been lurking for a couple days in The Standing Place, spoke up a couple times in OOC, and thought I'd check in here as well. New to Eve as of a few months and thought I'd try RP with my new Mining alt. I think it might be fun to liven up the hours spent spinning around rocks by getting dramatic ;)

Nissui

Re: Minmatar Mining Mama Moves In
« Reply #1 on: 03 Jul 2014, 17:40 »

How now, cousin? Come to ply the players trade?  ;)

Spirits keep you, until we meet in space.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #2 on: 03 Jul 2014, 22:58 »

Ah, new people! And Minmatar - welcome!

Please go through the double doors ahead. On the hallway to the right you will find coffee and/or doughnuts. On the left, drugs and/or other fun stuff of your preference. When you are done, please proceed through the large metal door ahead labelled "community welcome party". Please ignore any scratched-out labels that might say "slave intake processing center." These are outdated and not to be bothered with.  :twisted:
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Charles Cambridge Schmidt

• Professional Sperg
  • Wetgraver
  • Federalista
« Reply #3 on: 04 Jul 2014, 00:00 »

Is it still illegal to test makeup on fledgling Minmatar? If not, ignore what he said about the processing center. A Gallentean's gotta make bank somehow, and I'm only willing to violate my moral code in a select few ways.

But in seriousness, welcome! Always good to have someone new around.
Drones are pretty cool, I guess.

Shiori

« Reply #4 on: 04 Jul 2014, 06:51 »

Please ignore any scratched-out labels that might say "slave intake processing center." These are outdated and not to be bothered with.
But do inform the attentands if you have any solid-state cranial implants, head-mounted neural jacks, or metal fillings; they interfere with the celebratory electroshocks.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #5 on: 04 Jul 2014, 07:10 »

Welcome.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani