Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Intaki who supported Caldari independence from the Federation were first exiled from the Federation, and then attacked by Caldari radicals demanding the expulsion of all foreigners? For more, read here.

Author Topic: List of Did you knows  (Read 926 times)

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
List of Did you knows
« on: 28 Apr 2013, 19:55 »

I don't know if its on this site somewhere already, but I would like to be able to see the list of Did You Knows somewhere.
-OOChé

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
Re: List of Did you knows
« Reply #1 on: 28 Apr 2013, 20:02 »

Most of them are from here: http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=160.0

Lots of them need updating, probably, due to changing links on the CCP side, or retcons of PF.

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #2 on: 28 Apr 2013, 20:08 »

Yeah, but the problem with that is that, as far as I can tell, it contains a lot of things that were not added, and that most is not all.
-OOChé

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #3 on: 29 Apr 2013, 04:30 »

The system is not the easiest to work with. It'd more or less take an entire afternoon of nothing but ctrl-a ctrl-c ctrl-v to get them all, unless Silver or Misan can yoink things from the database directly.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.