EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE OOC Summit

Art; uniforms or otherwise!

(1/36) > >>

Ava Starfire:
Decided to make a thread where we can just post any art we may do (or find, if you locate especially good pics that you want to share, link them here, with credit to the artist or site, please). This can be anything, digital art, ink, pencil... lets make the world of eve feel like a world.

Ava visiting a bazaar in Hek (And SPOILER, page 1, not lettered yet, of my forthcoming comic; hopefully it'll be well recieved, eh?)

Feel free to offer CONSTRUCTIVE criticism to me, or any other artist here; I wanted to capture a "Bazaar/busy city street in a market" sort of feel, plus a "sci-fi" feel. A friend mentioned color would help, but... I dont color! Hehe. Any feedback is always great.

Red:
Lovely work, Ava! :D Successfully drawing people interacting with one another = hard XD I think you pulled it off quite nicely here!

I agree with your friend in that color will help capture the mood you want more solidly; perhaps just try blocking some in digitally (if possible!) to see how you feel about it, and take it or leave it as you like, eh?

I made this quick sketch the other day as a gift for a friend -- it's an inside joke she came up with, but it's entirely possible that Red would do something like this for some extra cash XD

Ava Starfire:
That is awesome! It looks like the sort of ad you would see in a fasion mag, or maybe before a youtube video! I love how she does, indeed, have an "attitude" evident in her expression and pose.

I have no idea how to digitally color, sadly. I do my work with 4H and 2H pencil and a sketchbook... if i am feeling reeeally high tech, i might grab my square, compass, or a french curve set. That's sadly about as technical as I get.

I wanted lots of glowing neon lights and stuff, but hard to catch with pencil alone; maybe ill try it again, with more darkness/maybe rain wetted ground for reflections... bah.

You color. Youre like 20 up on me!

Graelyn:
This thread is already at Win Capacity.

Ava Starfire:
Here we go. Ava, and Skadi, by popular demand, heathening it up in Mikramurka.

The rifle is indeed old. There may even be a story about it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version