Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Intaki Liberation Front's "rampant griffin" corp logo was adopted after the pro-Federation corp The Durandal Organization created a logo using motifs similar to the ILF's original logo?

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hi...Again!  (Read 2386 times)

Jari Katir

Re: Hi...Again!
« Reply #15 on: 07 Sep 2010, 10:04 »

Oh yea, set with this one, fun to RP and I do love me some Gallente ships, I even already have him dabbling in Amarr ships in case I get bored at looking at ships with sad faces as their fronts and want to switch to banana-ships!

Aaaah, just like myself... only i finished to battleships and AF on Gallente before I grew tired of only one race available and got Amarr ship tech. Found it easier to get laser tech and basic ship tech, armour gunnery support and for the Arbitrator, drones were allready covered.

Yea Amarr and Gallente seem to 'sync' really well as far as shared skills go, it's nice to have some backups for when I get bored with gallente stuff, I think that was my main problem with the old ones, I basically was so 'lowbie' I didn't much care about restarting but for this guy I like him too much to do that so I just grabbed another race's skills!

Jekaterine

• Like the wind
  • The Mods
  • Pod Captain
  • Wandering the halls of Chatsubo
« Reply #16 on: 07 Sep 2010, 10:35 »

Oh yea, set with this one, fun to RP and I do love me some Gallente ships, I even already have him dabbling in Amarr ships in case I get bored at looking at ships with sad faces as their fronts and want to switch to banana-ships!

The Ishtar is always smiling though.

Quote from: Ciarente the beatific, patron saint of moderators big and small
ban ban ban

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
« Reply #17 on: 07 Sep 2010, 12:35 »

Pages: 1 [2]