Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Both Black Ops and Titans create artificial wormholes with their respective jump portal generators?

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Hi...Again!  (Read 2387 times)

Drua Farsight

Hi...Again!
« on: 23 Aug 2010, 02:47 »

Hey all, not really an intro as much as an update, I'm Shal Firestorm who, after a long long break decided  change of pace back to my original first race was what I needed to get back into Eve. Pretty much was not too active here, but for the few people that know me, Shal Firestorm the Caldari Merc is gone and Drua Farsight the Minmatar freedom fighter/industrialist is in!

Zuzanna Alondra

• Omelette
Re: Hi...Again!
« Reply #1 on: 23 Aug 2010, 09:07 »

Freedom fighter?  Or Terrorist?  There's a difference... *grins*  Anyway... sorry... always pouncing for friends for Du'uma - I'm terrible.

*offers a cup a tea*  Relax and stay awhile.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #2 on: 23 Aug 2010, 09:47 »

hello, welcome to backstage, since Zuzanna has already offered you tea, I'll offer you slaves, drugs, etc
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?
« Reply #3 on: 23 Aug 2010, 10:07 »

Hi there!
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.

Kaldor Mintat

• Egger
« Reply #4 on: 23 Aug 2010, 11:12 »

welcome to Backstage.  :D

Drua Farsight

« Reply #5 on: 23 Aug 2010, 11:27 »

Freedom fighter?  Or Terrorist?  There's a difference... *grins*  Anyway... sorry... always pouncing for friends for Du'uma - I'm terrible.

*offers a cup a tea*  Relax and stay awhile.

Oh well that's a very fine line Drua enjoys hopping between constantly  :P

Drua Farsight

« Reply #6 on: 29 Aug 2010, 17:32 »

So, the curse of the returning player with ADD hit me and I once again changed my main character. On the plus side, I'm fairly positive this is the last change! So yea, now I'm mainly Jari Katir, an Intaki explorer/dabbling mercenary!

Is there any way to change my name to my main's or should I just redo my account again with a new name?

Zuzanna Alondra

• Omelette
« Reply #7 on: 30 Aug 2010, 20:30 »

I admit that is a mildly frustrating thing about Eve - you have to pick a toon and stay with it.  You can't change a toons name sadly.

But you can train skills on the new person.  You just have to decide on who gets skills trained... or if you have the cash - how many accounts you want to keep running.

Jari Katir

« Reply #8 on: 01 Sep 2010, 23:15 »

Alright for the very last time I remade my account here just because I'm OCD and had like, three posts on Drua's name anyway, so yea, hi again again from Jari Katir, Intaki explorer nomad!

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #9 on: 02 Sep 2010, 15:42 »

Well, if you want to remake again, just ask and I think we can just change the name so you don't have to keep deleting/re-registering.

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?
« Reply #10 on: 02 Sep 2010, 16:57 »

Change mine to Badass McPimpington, plz.
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.

Jari Katir

« Reply #11 on: 02 Sep 2010, 19:05 »

Well, if you want to remake again, just ask and I think we can just change the name so you don't have to keep deleting/re-registering.

Wow what does it say about me that my first instinct was 'can I rename my toon' and then right to 'eff it burn this account and redo it' without that option ever hitting me...

Well...good to know in the future!

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #12 on: 07 Sep 2010, 06:18 »

Wow what does it say about me that my first instinct was 'can I rename my toon' and then right to 'eff it burn this account and redo it' without that option ever hitting me...

Well...good to know in the future!

A tad impulsive perhaps. I hope you found a character you are happy with, or else we might see another 'new' name here soon enough :P

Jari Katir

« Reply #13 on: 07 Sep 2010, 08:29 »

Oh yea, set with this one, fun to RP and I do love me some Gallente ships, I even already have him dabbling in Amarr ships in case I get bored at looking at ships with sad faces as their fronts and want to switch to banana-ships!

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #14 on: 07 Sep 2010, 10:01 »

Oh yea, set with this one, fun to RP and I do love me some Gallente ships, I even already have him dabbling in Amarr ships in case I get bored at looking at ships with sad faces as their fronts and want to switch to banana-ships!

Aaaah, just like myself... only i finished to battleships and AF on Gallente before I grew tired of only one race available and got Amarr ship tech. Found it easier to get laser tech and basic ship tech, armour gunnery support and for the Arbitrator, drones were allready covered.
Pages: [1] 2