Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Elsebeth, of clan Rhiannon, was born on Matar in the heartlands of Mikramurka continent in the year 81? Read her official biography here.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Real me  (Read 2408 times)

Anyanka Funk

Real me
« on: 31 Oct 2014, 18:13 »

Starting this topic to say this is the real me, Geno Funk and because my original reception thread is inaccessible. I am using the handle Anyanka Funk so you know who I am in game. Whatever Anyanka does in game please consider it all in character. I had a rough start roleplaying when I started because I tried to do everything in character without knowing people in the roleplaying community out of character and actively not trying to and not caring to.

I'm not saying that is a bad idea either. Maybe you'll have more fun being ic only.

So I would like to start over with you guys oocly. Especially the mods here and people I've inconvenienced. Maybe you'll still not like me or still block me. That's ok with me. I will try to respect people that have me blocked by not speaking to them. But please, if you have me blocked ingame and I don't know it and reply to you here. Just report it to a mod here to let me know rather than reporting to CCP. :) If you are a mod of The Summit channel and want to block me in game, go ahead. Ban me from that channel if you need to circumvent that channels policy of not blocking people that are not banned. I refuse to use The Summit channel anyway.

Oocly, I'm a 29 year old guy with an awesome wife and a happy healthy one year old son. I am a professional fork lift driver full time so I try to balance Eve and stuff into my schedule when I can now. I really like eve lore and have been playing eve since 2008. I first became interested in roleplaying a little over a year ago and started roleplaying early this year. At first I played Anya as a stereotype of what I thought a Sani Sabik was. Like a character from Wir Sind Die Nacht. Now after talking to the community out of character and reading more into the lore. I'm trying to flesh Anyanka out to be a more genuine Blood Raider.

So there. That's me and my new reception!

Also - Hi new people!  :D

Lyn Farel

Re: Real me
« Reply #1 on: 01 Nov 2014, 08:39 »

I am a professional fork lift driver full time

:!: They are everywhere

:D

Anyanka Funk

« Reply #2 on: 01 Nov 2014, 12:08 »

Heth was an MTAC operator. I'm still working on my MTAC certification. ;)

Nauplius

• Clonejack
« Reply #3 on: 01 Nov 2014, 18:08 »

Unblocked.

Jikahr

• Egger
  • Grumpy Cat Amarr
« Reply #4 on: 01 Nov 2014, 20:12 »

*Puts a bag of O+ and A- into the treat bags of Anyanka and Naupilius.

"You two certainly both worked hard on your costumes!"  :yar:

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/027/8/f/dd_blood_bag__kawaii__by_amis0129-d5syt6f.png
Currently training Verbosity to level V.

Lunarisse Aspenstar

« Reply #5 on: 01 Nov 2014, 21:02 »

Welcome again!  As you know, I never blocked you. Nice work on the blood raider page by the way!

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: 01 Nov 2014, 21:12 »

I hope the freshness works out for you.

Vizage

• Egger
« Reply #7 on: 02 Nov 2014, 12:13 »

Welcome again.

Try not to burn the place down this time. :)

Karynn

« Reply #8 on: 03 Nov 2014, 12:15 »

Hiya Anyanka!

I'm blissfully ignorant to the rough start you mentioned, and happy to keep it that way.

In my books, you're the one who "recruited" me to these boards by sending out a load of mails to what looked like everyone who's ever posted on the IGS, so props and thanks for that! :)

Anyanka Funk

« Reply #9 on: 03 Nov 2014, 13:11 »

I'm blissfully ignorant as well. I left all those memories at Lacuna.

I feel like this forum is a necessary supplement to the IGS and Eve roleplaying. It was not the best way of sharing awareness for sure. I'm glad a few people appreciate the :effort: .

Thank you, Karynn, for being here as well. Your character is an inspiration for Eve roleplayers.
« Last Edit: 03 Nov 2014, 13:33 by Anyanka Funk »

Deitra Vess

• Immature Quasi Terrorist Interceptor Pilot
  • Egger
« Reply #10 on: 03 Nov 2014, 14:17 »

talking to you was one of the reasons(among a few) I actually decided to actually talk to people here honestly, though I can't really say welcome since I just stepped in the door after ya heh

Anyanka Funk

« Reply #11 on: 03 Nov 2014, 15:13 »

Thanks Deitra! I accept your welcome just the same.

Let me address everyone else while I'm here.

Nauplius, I will speak with you privately. :)

Jikahr! Thanks for the blood! O+ is just Anyanka's type! :P

Luna, thank you! I hold you in very high regard and will express that elsewhere.  :cube:

Jace, JJ,  I hope the same for your ever freshness as well.

Vizage, thanks! You seem very cool OOC. ICly,  Anya despises Ms. Amsel and will most likely burn down any place she resides on sight if it is possible.  :P
« Last Edit: 03 Nov 2014, 15:37 by Anyanka Funk »

Valadeus

« Reply #12 on: 03 Nov 2014, 16:26 »

Hey, I don't recall ever interacting with you so I will be more than happy to start as if we never did. It takes a person of character to want to step up, face up and fix up. :)

Anyanka Funk

« Reply #13 on: 03 Nov 2014, 16:59 »

Anyanka is a bit of a hermit now. ICly taking a year long vow of silence, not using Interbus, being perma-banned from Eve forums, refusing to use the The Summit, logging into Singularity more than Tranquility, etc.

Trying breathe more life into Anyanka before she speaks again. I will put up more lore for her occasionally. It might not be that great because I'm a pretty shit writer. It might be interesting though and if you think so, I invite you and/or anyone interested to contact me here if you'd like to be involved.

Dessau

« Reply #14 on: 03 Nov 2014, 17:11 »

Though we haven't had cause to interact directly, I did enjoy the brief admonishments I received from Ms. Funk on some of my other accounts. Unfortunately, it would have been uncharacteristic for those pilots to respond, but your :effort: does not go unappreciated.

So, welcome.
Pages: [1] 2