Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The last time someone attacked the Jovians, it was the Amarr, at Vak'atioth, and the Amarr fleet was crushed?

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 2559 times)

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
Re: Greetings
« Reply #15 on: 19 May 2011, 03:35 »

As someone who also lost her first ship to Cruoris Seraphim, that's an awesome way to start the game.

You actually go about remembering this stuff? I can't recall my first ship loss, or my first podding.

One of my first(I think number 2 or 3) was in Provi to a U'K raiding party.

/reminiscing 

Hai not-so-new new guy. Awesome story.

Edit:

* Ember Vykos jogs BloodBird's memory.
http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=208661
That seems to be your first waaaaaaay back in 05
Disclaimer: Could be wrong though. v0v

Thank you, Ember. Your link is broekan though. :bear:

I recall a tristran I piloted to get into null-sec and see how it was like. I don't know if I actually got into null-sec proper before it happened, but I was ofc blown up and podded home soon enough. I believe this is the first recorded loss I've found. And I'm sure it's not the first one - iirc this trip was made with the knowledge that it was most likely a one-way trip and that I had lost other ships before and it wasn't an issue to me. This is why I'm sure the first ever loss(es) are not recorded properly.

Anyhow as glad I am to see random people digging up KB links simply for my nostalgia pleasure, this is likely not the place. If the topic holds interest to people we might fire up a new tread and share stories of our first losses, kills, and memorable old engagements, in true bitter-vet style.

Isobel Mitar

• Egger
« Reply #16 on: 23 May 2011, 16:12 »

Hi

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #17 on: 23 May 2011, 17:53 »

Anyhow as glad I am to see random people digging up KB links simply for my nostalgia pleasure, this is likely not the place. If the topic holds interest to people we might fire up a new tread and share stories of our first losses, kills, and memorable old engagements, in true bitter-vet style.

dooo eeet
Pages: 1 [2]