Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that the Minmatar military specifically recruits hardened criminals for service in its elite Valklear units, and that many of the Republic's most senior officers were originally recruited in this way?

Author Topic: Nexus 2  (Read 979 times)

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
Nexus 2
« on: 03 Oct 2012, 10:36 »

Another project on the kick-starter, this time it's a successor to one of the best and most awesome spaceship-sims Tactical Combat games made, Nexus: TJI.

The creators of Nexus 1 wish to make a sequel - if you want to see it happen you will know where to place your money.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mostwanted/nexus-2-the-gods-awaken

Example of visuals and Example of story elements and interface/menus *spoiler for Nexus1*

*EDIT* Fixed game-type designation.
*EDIT 2* Added a couple YT videos about Nexus 1, for those who don't know what it is exactly.
« Last Edit: 03 Oct 2012, 13:49 by BloodBird »

Lyn Farel

Re: Nexus 2
« Reply #1 on: 03 Oct 2012, 10:45 »

OMG.

And I'm currently poor as hell. -_-

Note : why "sims" ?

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
« Reply #2 on: 03 Oct 2012, 13:03 »

OMG.

And I'm currently poor as hell. -_-

Note : why "sims" ?

Supposed to be 'sim' short for 'simulator' but I got the whole game-type description wrong. /facepalm

Seriphyn

• Demigod
  • New and improved, and only in FFXIV
« Reply #3 on: 03 Oct 2012, 14:27 »

I liked that game. I got as far as the first level in Noah(?) with the alien ship you recover...and for some reason I couldn't get it to fire, even though it had weapons equipped on it...

At any rate, I stopped playing it after that... >_>

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
« Reply #4 on: 03 Oct 2012, 14:36 »

Nexus 1 had a few bugs like that. Few and very far between, but they could on occasion be game-breaking.

I recall I got a similar bug, once. I uninstalled the game, and on a later occasion re-installed and nearly beat the game. I don't recall however how I got it to work, or if I installed on a new PC the second time over or anything.

Still, if anyone's interested in the original, I'd recommend it, and it's 10 euro's off steam atm.