Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

the Fleet Coordination Commission or FCORD was created in direct response to Nation Incursions. It main purpose is to alert of Incursions and help marshal fleets to repel them.

Author Topic: Re: TAZ Norlonto in YWS0-Z system, Providence.  (Read 1044 times)

Hamish Grayson

Re: TAZ Norlonto in YWS0-Z system, Providence.
« on: 06 May 2010, 00:18 »

those people are mistaken.

Characters are are supposed to be wrong from time to time.  It gives us reasons to pew pew in space or spew spew on IGS.

Pro-tip for the OP:   Threads concerning SF even indirectly that aren't "You guys are Awesome and I want to have sex with all of you" verbatim will end in heavy moderation with a high probability of it getting locked and at least one person banned.  Even the above is risky.

BTW, to any SF reading this You guys are awesome and I want to have sex with all of you.  Except Koro, because I hear you're just rubbish in the sack and you don't visit the College anymore.  

We can still make out though.
« Last Edit: 06 May 2010, 00:22 by Hamish Grayson »

Vikarion

« Reply #1 on: 06 May 2010, 00:31 »

Hello, Hamish.

We have a policy about these things.

Please report to the head office for re-education.

-Vik

Koronakesh

« Reply #2 on: 06 May 2010, 06:33 »

BTW, to any SF reading this You guys are awesome and I want to have sex with all of you.  Except Koro, because I hear you're just rubbish in the sack and you don't visit the College anymore.  

We can still make out though.
:cry: Don't pretend you've missed my absence in HC.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #3 on: 06 May 2010, 11:02 »

[admin]Suggesting that a person is a troublemaker and all threads they're involved in will turn to shit is a no-no.  Suggesting an entire alliance is full of troublemakers and any thread they're involved in will turn to shit is right out.Post and replies to it removed.[/admin]

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.