Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

a demonstration by the pro-cloning group Imperial Immortality Foundation was attacked by the Imperial Army using nanotoxin in YC106, resulting in numerous fatalities.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Don't go away! I'm so happy, you're just what I need to make it!  (Read 2836 times)

Lithium Flower

• Omelette
  • I very speak engrish a bit, thank you!

I could suggest you talk, but Im afraid I'll just knock you galley-west with my ideas regarding this  :s

Mebrithiel

• My main is my falcon alt ♥
  • Egger
  • A wild Meb approaches!
    • Blood Inquisition

I'm hoping Omerta returns. I've been poking Yuki when he's been online, but you must have missed his appearances.

Meb left Omerta to go pirate and then explore things and stuffs. She's currently hanging with Jules, but as much as I love the Moira crew, the Fed FW rp is not her cup of blood. However, not really been that active in RP to find direction so far, so meh.

Good to see you still around though Shinny! Keep in the omerta channel for banter and to spot Ruki Ri when he's next on  :cube:

Shintoko Akahoshi

• Red Mom of War(?)
  • Pod Captain
  • Red Mom of War!

Heya Mebbles! I've been meaning to ask you about your Moira thing, but it sounds more of a matter of OOC convenience at the moment.

As far as Yuki goes, I haven't seen him at all. Unfortunately, I don't get to play at my old playtimes, so it's something like 5am his time when I'm on. :(

I do have some Fed RP plans of my own, actually. I'm still developing them, but I'm hoping to bring in something fresh. :)
Pages: 1 [2]