Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Sabik's Sepsis is a blood disease that rarely lasts into adulthood, but is considered sacrilege when it does? (The Burning Life, pp. 20,21)

Author Topic: Re: "Space Lesbians"  (Read 499 times)

Jessa Shi

Re: "Space Lesbians"
« on: 04 Mar 2013, 03:35 »

But that also begs the question, why did your character have to be homosexual? Why not stick with heterosexuality which you know well?
(c) Myyona
That makes a lot of sense, especially in a game where you are portraying a space captain. But sure, stick to whatever you know "well".  :eek:

And if I can refer to the orginal post. At first I thought it's kinda pointless to bring it up. I'm not around for long, just for like 3 months. But in those 3 months I've never EVER saw a person calling someone a "space lesbian" in an offensive sense. In jokes? Yeah. Few times. But if any gay person (or straight for the matter of fact) will take an offense because someone used that term aound them, they probably have to get that stick out of their asses. Bluntly said? Maybe, but I would like to point out that some things said in this thread are far more offensive than "space lesbian" casually thrown somewhere in the conversation.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
Re: "Space Lesbians"
« Reply #1 on: 04 Mar 2013, 03:44 »

[mod]If you see something that is against the rules, kindly use the report button (See rule 3b). Other people behaving (you believe) worse doesn't give you license to break the guidelines yourself. Additionally, suggesting people who are offended need to 'get that stick out of their asses' is insulting and against the guidelines. [/mod]