Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Ishukone corporation is one of the major players in the 'liberal' faction and was the first non-Jovian organization to receive capsule technology from the Jovians?

Author Topic: [Character] DEFUNCT  (Read 1386 times)

Nissui

[Character] DEFUNCT
« on: 22 Oct 2013, 13:40 »

*snip*

This character has been sold.
« Last Edit: 26 Nov 2016, 21:20 by Nis »

Nissui

Re: [Character] Nisme Suidis
« Reply #1 on: 22 Oct 2013, 13:49 »

As short as it is, this took me 7+ days to throw together. It was an exercise in frustration trying to get it right, so I'm hoping to get some feedback on how I can develop this more in line with PF and player content.

There are obviously details left out to maintain the element of the unknown, and I worry that this is too generic a profile without those details.

So if you have a critique, please do present it. Thank you.

Kopenhagen

• Wetgraver
    • Bitter Vet's Social Club
« Reply #2 on: 22 Oct 2013, 16:05 »

I know little about Matar rituals, but seems there is quite a bit of detail there. Which is nice.

I take it the combat you speak about was before becoming a capsuleer? It might be fun to actually play some of that.

Otherwise, it looks like a good start. And remember, sometimes the most mundane characters become the most interesting.

What I enjoy doing is filling in Jude's backstory as I play him. Since I then have a better understanding of him, it makes it easier to see where he might have come from.

But that is just me.

A man who does not test his shaving cream for poison each morning has lost the will to live.

Nissui

« Reply #3 on: 23 Oct 2013, 19:19 »

What I enjoy doing is filling in Jude's backstory as I play him. Since I then have a better understanding of him, it makes it easier to see where he might have come from.

Thanks for making this point, it was kind of what I was hoping for. I have trouble finding the right moment to chime in, so I usually just observe. I've been thinking of using ~activities-in-space~ as a springboard for character building, so I will try it at my next opportunity.

o7

Nissui

+
« Reply #4 on: 27 Nov 2013, 02:37 »

-
« Last Edit: 22 Apr 2015, 01:04 by Nissui »

Nissui

+
« Reply #5 on: 27 Apr 2014, 19:39 »

-
« Last Edit: 22 Apr 2015, 01:05 by Nissui »

Nissui

« Reply #6 on: 22 Apr 2015, 01:15 »

Well it's been about a year, ought to tidy this up I s'pose.

EDIT: Cleaned things up, made some edits. Like it a little better now.
« Last Edit: 12 Jul 2015, 17:17 by Nissui »

Tabor Murn

• Wetgraver
« Reply #7 on: 22 Apr 2015, 06:59 »

Looks good. I especially like the attention to the clan background. Can't wait for more RPs!

Mizhir

• Egger
  • Vherocool
« Reply #8 on: 22 Apr 2015, 12:29 »

Vherocool ♥