Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

the Battle of Tears, between Minmatar and Ammatar forces in YC102, was one of the highest casualty battles ever fought in New Eden.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: What I would like to see the CSM get from CCP in Iceland - resolutions  (Read 4657 times)

Invelious

• Reshjvajarr Man
  • Omelette
  • Plays the Roll

What would be awesome is if CCP scraps or changes the whole NeX, and anyone who bought anything from it receives a ingame bonus from that item, with the monocle giving the biggest bonus.

Andreus Ixiris

• Omelette

1. Remove character creator art-asset racelocks. All clothes and hairstyles for everyone!
2. If they're keeping the NeX, make NeX items die with your pod. Mostly for purposes of lulz at the expense of all the people who bought them just to lord them over everyone else.
3. More clothing and hairstyles, including culturally specific clothing (Intaki robes! Intaki robes! Intaki robes!).
4. Optional CQ.
5. Remodel the Dominix. Completely. Just... eradicate that ugly, lumpy monstrosity and give us something like this instead.
6. Fix Factional Warfare. I swear to God, CCP, I'd work for free if you'd hire me specifically to fix FW. I mean that quite literally.
7. More spaceships.

Bacchanalian

• Omelette

Stay on point tbh.  Give people the option to turn off CQ and not stare at a door, and commit to never ever putting p2w items in the game.  Lowering the prices in the NeX store to something realistic might help them sell shit from there (hell, I'd buy some odds and ends if they didn't cost me more than a month's sub for all of my accounts), but end of the day I don't give a shit and didn't cancel subs over that. 

Bacchanalian

• Omelette

Double post, but just saw Jade's thread.  +1

http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1541703

Hits the nail on the head.
Pages: 1 2 [3]