Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ships in EVE have crews?  Really.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: TEST declared war on Chribba...  (Read 4245 times)

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
Re: TEST declared war on Chribba...
« Reply #30 on: 13 Nov 2011, 01:17 »

Came expected Chribba war reports, left with a bit more knowledge of the UK's and Japan's military.
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Bacchanalian

• Omelette
« Reply #31 on: 14 Nov 2011, 22:39 »

<snip>
Free fire!  No primaries!  Target the wounded!

I still have trouble respecting U'K after the fight in in QR back in 2007.  Yes, I have a long memory.
<snip>

A slight digression I know. But what exactly happened to get you so annoyed?
And to those of you who where in U'K at the time and know what is being discussed; could you let Bacchanalian answer before you give your perspective please.

U'K FC warping a combined SF/U'K fleet at ZERO onto a CVA close-range battleship fleet, and instead of calling primaries, shouting "free fire target the wounded".

I was surprised they had managed to hold QR- as long as they did with that sort of FCing.  Shockingly bad. 

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #32 on: 15 Nov 2011, 14:37 »

<snip>
Free fire!  No primaries!  Target the wounded!

I still have trouble respecting U'K after the fight in in QR back in 2007.  Yes, I have a long memory.
<snip>

A slight digression I know. But what exactly happened to get you so annoyed?
And to those of you who where in U'K at the time and know what is being discussed; could you let Bacchanalian answer before you give your perspective please.

U'K FC warping a combined SF/U'K fleet at ZERO onto a CVA close-range battleship fleet, and instead of calling primaries, shouting "free fire target the wounded".

I was surprised they had managed to hold QR- as long as they did with that sort of FCing.  Shockingly bad.

When you first said "Target the wounded"... it sounded so much more badass. Like you hated them for humanitarian reasons or something.

Now it just sounds lame and disorganized. :(

Merdaneth

• Pod Captain
« Reply #33 on: 15 Nov 2011, 19:10 »

Incidentally, I'm happy TEST came over, it very much increased my target pool.  :D
Pages: 1 2 [3]