Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: TEST declared war on Chribba...  (Read 4245 times)

Sakura Imoru

• Wetgraver
TEST declared war on Chribba...
« on: 10 Nov 2011, 07:16 »

Click me!

... Chribba ownes them by telling them he won't fight :P

I love this guy^^

Seems like 9UY will be under new management soonTM though...

Faraelle Brightman

• Clonejack
Re: TEST declared war on Chribba...
« Reply #1 on: 10 Nov 2011, 11:39 »

Ok, I'm behind the times, but just how (and why) did Chribba get control of one of the most bloodstained and contested systems in nullsec? Oops, it was ex-CVA, not old BoB space.  My Bad.
« Last Edit: 10 Nov 2011, 12:00 by Faraelle Brightman »

Lyn Farel

« Reply #2 on: 10 Nov 2011, 11:40 »

Because AAA, when splitting providence between different alliances after having taken it from CVA, decided to give this one to Chribba. He then stated that this would be a free trade port for everyone.

Sakura Imoru

• Wetgraver
« Reply #3 on: 10 Nov 2011, 11:46 »

Because AAA, when splitting providence between different alliances after having taken it from CVA, decided to give this one to Chribba. He then stated that this would be a free trade port for everyone.

Actually it was U'K giving it to Chribba, but since AAA helped them to drive CVA off: close_enough.jpg

Myrhial Arkenath

• Omelette
  • One does not simply walk into Curse.
    • Diary of a Pod Pilot
« Reply #4 on: 10 Nov 2011, 11:48 »

TEST will be TEST, I suppose. Too bad for Chribba and those who enjoyed it as a free system. It was a nice concept, but EVE makes it so that these things will not last for long. Unless, of course, players come to his defense again.

CEO of Ghost Festival :: Executor of Naraka.
Diary of a Pod Pilot

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #5 on: 10 Nov 2011, 11:57 »

Well, the last time someone SBU'd Chribba, Northern Coalition(dot) dropped a small supercap fleet on the SBUs. Unless TEST are really determined, this could go badly for them :p

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #6 on: 10 Nov 2011, 12:06 »

Bye, TEST. I will not cry when you all die horribly.

Considering who Cribba is, letting the mand have ONE MEASLY SYSTEM to call home and chill in don't seem like such a crime. Apparently some useless pricks players feel otherwise.

Vincent Pryce

« Reply #7 on: 10 Nov 2011, 12:44 »

Bye, TEST. I will not cry when you all die horribly.

Considering who Cribba is, letting the mand have ONE MEASLY SYSTEM to call home and chill in don't seem like such a crime. Apparently some useless pricks players feel otherwise.

Welcome to EVE, BB.  :lol:

That said, I will lol quite hard if TEST gets stomped down y people who appreciate Chribba and his little capsuleer haven.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #8 on: 10 Nov 2011, 12:52 »

To be honest, a significant portion of Chribba's percieved criticality is now moot due to his trade - supercaps - no longer being the point that can make or break alliances.

That said, you have just attacked one of the most-loved, most-respected, and quite possibly only honest man in EVE.

This is still a very bad idea.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Myyona

• Spilling beans
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #9 on: 10 Nov 2011, 13:53 »

I do not think Chribba really gives a damn if the system should happen to fall. His personal investments are obviously rooted elsewhere.

Still, apparently zero sec conflicts have gone completely cold or I have managed to achieve what I have been striving towards for years; a life in blissful ignorance of what is happening in those parts of space.
EVE Online Lorebook at eve-inspiracy.com

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #10 on: 10 Nov 2011, 15:09 »

Still, apparently zero sec conflicts have gone completely cold

This is my sense as well. Everybody is furiously theorizing on the potential effects of the new BCs, nerfed Supers/buffed dreads, and trying to figure out new tactics and stockpile resources for the inevitable wintertime campaign. The only major moves are alliances failcascading and others filling in the voids.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #11 on: 10 Nov 2011, 15:14 »

This is my sense as well. Everybody is furiously theorizing on the potential effects of the new BCs, nerfed Supers/buffed dreads, and trying to figure out new tactics and stockpile resources for the inevitable wintertime campaign. The only major moves are alliances failcascading and others filling in the voids.

http://fiddlersedge.blogspot.com/2011/11/drums-in-deep.html

Third paragraph or so onward. Mainly focused on CVA, but does mention some other alliances and what is happening around space

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #12 on: 10 Nov 2011, 16:05 »

Can't say I care much.

Haters gonna hate. Goonies gonna Goon. Testes gonna TEST.

Chribba doesn't care. An entire nullsec alliance after one single system. They'll take the system, claim glorious victory, and everyone will move on in boredom. TBH, the Goonswarm ice interdiction has created more tears than this will.

Bacchanalian

• Omelette
« Reply #13 on: 10 Nov 2011, 20:02 »

Actually it was U'K giving it to Chribba, but since AAA helped them to drive CVA off: close_enough.jpg

Sorry, but U'K's role was cursory at best.  It was AAA giving it to him.

Free fire!  No primaries!  Target the wounded!

I still have trouble respecting U'K after the fight in in QR back in 2007.  Yes, I have a long memory.

They have, and you can thank CCP for that.  The mechanics are such now that sov warfare is nearly impossible for anyone but the groups with thousands upon thousands of players and hundreds upon hundreds of supercaps.

Borza

• Kuru Khai
  • Omelette
  • We come for our people
« Reply #14 on: 11 Nov 2011, 03:27 »

Sorry, but U'K's role was cursory at best.  It was AAA giving it to him.

It really wasn't.
The decision and transfer happened after -A- had lost all interest in Providence. In fact iirc they didn't even control neighbouring Catch at the time (Init did) and they had far bigger things to worry about.

Yes, yes, I can feel your hatred! Give in and your journey to the troll side will be complete!
Pages: [1] 2 3