EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE Corporation and Alliance Development

Help plan Nikita's future alliance

<< < (2/7) > >>

Ember Vykos:
I like Cosmos idea. It is an interesting read, and I was planning on using it when/if I got around to forming my own corp. Ill work on some names and post em when I have something.

Saede Riordan:

--- Quote from: orange on 20 Jun 2010, 18:04 ---This is going to sound mean:

What is the point of having the alliance?

Do you intend to claim space?  Are you attempting to consolidate wardecs?

What mechanical benefits does the alliance structure give you?  What will these corporations give up to do so?

Would it be beneficial to just have loosely associated corporations instead of an official alliance?

I think these are all important questions, otherwise you are wasting isk.  Just look at some alliances; they are smaller in manpower than good corps.

--- End quote ---

I want to have a pretty logo, be able to go in the alliance tourney, and I want to be able to claim space

Ken:

--- Quote from: Nikita Alterana on 20 Jun 2010, 18:32 ---I want to have a pretty logo
--- End quote ---

Totally legit.  Supported +1

Edit: Wait, the alliance logos have been broken for ages...  :ugh:

Natalcya Katla:
Abyssal Aerie.

Kazzzi:
If you don't mind the extra cost, owning an alliance is worth it just to make it 24 instead of 48 hours to wardeck somebody. No voting \o/

CCP may want you to get 150 active members before they will let you have an alliance logo.

Shameless plug: I have an alt who makes alliances. Extra cheap rates since you are a kewl RPer.  ;)
I has many references n stuff. Unless you don't mind spending a couple months training empire control 5.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version