DUST 514 RP Discussion and Resources > DUST 514/EVE-Online Collaborations

The foolish new guy is at it again...

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jandice Ymladris:
That's a great initiative really, when I started Aurora News, there was RP between the dust & eve communities, but over the years it seemed to have mostly died out, save for a few dust folks who mostly got an eve account as well.

On recent stuff that could be of interest for Dust folks could be the current I-RED RP storyline, seems to have a ground-based part (albeit not directly aimed at dusters.

During the evacuation of the I-RED colony, one of the assistants was a dust player (with eve account -  Foley ) who used his sturdy Dust dropships to continue evacuation where the usual shuttles couldn't anymore due to the storm. Stuff like that could help dust players to realize they've got assets that capsuleers can't get a hold on easy.

Arkon Sarain:

--- Quote from: Jandice Ymladris on 10 Feb 2015, 04:45 ---That's a great initiative really, when I started Aurora News, there was RP between the dust & eve communities, but over the years it seemed to have mostly died out, save for a few dust folks who mostly got an eve account as well.

On recent stuff that could be of interest for Dust folks could be the current I-RED RP storyline, seems to have a ground-based part (albeit not directly aimed at dusters.

During the evacuation of the I-RED colony, one of the assistants was a dust player (with eve account -  Foley ) who used his sturdy Dust dropships to continue evacuation where the usual shuttles couldn't anymore due to the storm. Stuff like that could help dust players to realize they've got assets that capsuleers can't get a hold on easy.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the vote of confidence Jandice! :D I will be shooting I-RED and Foley an EVEmail if they don't spot this before I get to that.

And do keep Pyyr in mind for your next newsworthy story or any RP event - only too happy to spread the news :)

-A

Arkon Sarain:
So in their infinite and impossible to fathom wisdom for us mere mortals CCP have set the restriction that you cannot post on the forums without ten minutes in-game...  :bash:

They really don't want a sense of a connection or common community do they? :ugh:

Will try and work it out, and let you all know.

-A

Arkon Sarain:
So thanks to the lovely efforts of Denak Calamari I was able to get "my" 10 minutes of game time - meaning this idea is back alive and running again :D

So please send me any events/stories/etc. you want reposted to the DUST forums, my first post can be seen here: https://forums.dust514.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2637383#post2637383

Cheers!
-A

Kador Ouryon:
I apologise for our IGS...... it's different to your own in a very noticeable manner.

Admittedly less raving maniacs but also less coherent RP.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version