Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The voice of the AI on capsuleer ships was recorded by Excena Foer? Read more here

Author Topic: Aseyakone: Independent Caldari Enterprise  (Read 2241 times)

Saana

• Clonejack
    • Aseyakone Fluid Router
Aseyakone: Independent Caldari Enterprise
« on: 26 May 2011, 13:50 »

Aseyakone is an independent Caldari manufacturing corporation with an active research arm. Our main product is ammunition of different shapes and sizes. Aseyakone products are available both from the SCC-regulated open market as well as by private order. We offer a tight, integrated service. Our main operative divisions are the Mining division specialized in locating and extracting mineral resources, the Manufacturing division capable of fast and efficient production, the Research and Development division capable of producing advanced designs and serving to make our operations even more efficient and the Distribution division procuring new raw materials and selling finished products.

Five facts about Aseyakone:
- Independent Caldari corporation
- Casual weapons manufacturer (mainly ammunition at the moment)
- Operations are profitable
- Room to grow
- European time zone (unless our CFO gets insomnia again)

Five rumours about Aseyakone:
- Ties to Ishukone, Hyasyoda and Sukuuvestaa
- Pacifists dealing nuclear weapons. (Say that aloud.)
- Where did the initial investment come from?
- Not actively recruiting, but needs more miners, engineers, scientist and traders
- Seeks expansion - executive positions potentially open (meritocracy)

At the moment the corporation is not at war, but naturally, cannot promise that we're not targeted in the future. No current plans to start offensive wars, but I may have used to word "warchest" a few times (for expeditions and/or mercenaries).

If you are a newer player: We're after you, not your SP. We're not a school corporation, but we are (within limits) new and developing player friendly. No trials or just created characters, unless you have someone to recommend you.

Official propaganda marketing can be found at http://asko.raata.net/.

I (CEO Saana Nupuunen) visit these boards from time to time, but if you want to PM someone, that'd be Mithfindel (CFO Axel Kurki). I and Axel take care of recruitment ingame, as well.
« Last Edit: 22 Oct 2011, 09:13 by Saana »

Crucifire

Re: Aseyakone: Independent Caldari Enterprise
« Reply #1 on: 26 May 2011, 15:45 »

Neat, instead of a megacorp it's a minorcorp. I like it. Good luck on future endeavors.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #2 on: 26 May 2011, 19:22 »

I like the 5 Facts / 5 Rumors part.  :D
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Ladel Teravada

• Clonejack
« Reply #3 on: 10 Jun 2011, 02:04 »

How big are you guys? How many active pilots?

Mithfindel

• (a.k.a. Axel Kurki)
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #4 on: 10 Jun 2011, 05:09 »

Four or five active and two-three somewhat active, so we're very small (but looking for a few more people). All members log in, but there's only a few who play much. Depends on the week, though, who exactly are around. Usually you can expect to see at least all the directors pay a visit during an evening (mostly meaning EEST/GMT+3 at the moment).

Mithfindel

• (a.k.a. Axel Kurki)
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #5 on: 19 Oct 2011, 07:35 »

We are, by the way, looking to expand the corporation after a "rather slow" summer and a few corporate members deciding to call it quits after CCP shenanigans. We're still looking to keep things casual, but having a few more people is always good. If interested, check http://asko.raata.net/.

Saana

• Clonejack
    • Aseyakone Fluid Router
« Reply #6 on: 22 Oct 2011, 09:17 »

A very, very small update on the OP. What doesn't still appear in the op is that we do now have an updated Evelopedia page at http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Aseyakone_%28Player_corporation%29 (mostly content taken from the corp web site, though).

Saana

• Clonejack
    • Aseyakone Fluid Router
« Reply #7 on: 12 May 2013, 02:52 »

To necro or not to necro, that is the question. We are looking to ramp things up a bit again. I did not update the OP, since we are looking to change a few things in the very near future.

Utsukushi Shi

• Achur Temptress
  • Egger
  • Chuku Dansei
« Reply #8 on: 12 May 2013, 05:30 »

NECRO FTW!
Seriously though I wish you luck and hope your enterprises expand to Gall space so I can shoot/secretly ally/both with you :)
Sometimes one wants to get caught...