Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Saxon Hawke has the inscription "A man travels the universe in search of what he needs and returns home to find it." added near the entry port of every ship he purchases?

Author Topic: [Interest Check] Any Caldari Liberals interested in a small gathering?  (Read 1372 times)

Nissui

Normally I would like to keep these contacts IC and in-game, but I'm now thinking that broaching the event in this way is undesirable to other players. Wouldn't be the first time I've committed such a faux pas.

Checking to see if active members of the bloc would be interested on a small talk or possible Q&A with a private audience. Topic would be Caldari family, corporate, and state structures.

I can contact IC or via PM here, if need be.
« Last Edit: 20 Apr 2017, 16:25 by Stutzer »

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer

I'd be interested, assuming that I am able to attend (TZ etc)

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."

I'd support this endeavor and would also attend, time (and TZ) permitting.
Character Profile - last updated 10.14.17

Nissui

Message sent.

Assuming interest is there, I could accommodate almost any time zone on a weekend, but I am usually closely associated with AUTZ primetime (late night Pacific).

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain

Count me in. I also know several others who are interested but don't frequent these forums.

Valjan

• Clonejack

Not sure if this happened or is still happening but my Caldari alt would love to come.

Nissui

Thank you for the responses. Unfortunately, a combination of my timezone and a somewhat poorly-conceived original idea has prevented any traction on this. Cold solicitation of interest IC from a character with zero rep doesn't make much sense, but it's all I got.

That is not to say it may never occur, rather it would require better execution than I have been able to provide. 

Feel free to ping my message box for details or questions.